How to Enrol
The Performance Factory offers a four week trial to all new students. We find that four weeks is enough time for students to settle into a class and find out what the school has to offer to them.
What to do next?
Simply choose the class or classes from our website that you wish to attend and email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out availability and we will advise you what to do for there.
The Performance Factory 2016 T's & C's
- The Stage School encourages 100% commitment. We like our students to attend on a regular basis.
- The Performance Factory must be informed of a child's absence. This can be done via telephone, or email to the office.
- The Performance Factory office must be informed of a child/parents decision to leave the school. We would also ask if you could give a reason for this.
- If a student has been absent for three weeks and the Stage School has not been informed the child's place at the School will be forfeited.
At all times, TPF students will have respect for their tutors, supervisors and all premises used by the Stage School. In return, our tutors and supervisors will have respect for all students. Persistent bad behavior will not be tolerated and may result in a child being asked to leave the school.
- Students must always be on time for classes and rehearsals. We work on a tight schedule and it is very important that we are able to start on time.
- Our classes are held in a professional working environment, and we must respect this at all times. Please keep the noise level down on entering and leaving the building. There are always members of the public around.
- All mobile phones must be switched off during classes.
- Chewing gum is not allowed in any class, rehearsal or show.
- Please provide your child with water to keep them hydrated through classes and rehearsals. No fizzy drinks in cans will be allowed in the rehearsal space.
- All student belongings, including uniform should be clearly marked with their name.
- The Performance Factory will not be held responsible for the loss or damage to personal belongings.
- The Performance Factory uniform must be worn to class every week. The uniform consists of a Stage School t-shirt, plain black bottoms, plain black trainers or preferable jazz shoes. Uniforms must be purchased with in a month of being at the school. The uniform is great way of advertising TPF. Please visit the uniform section of the website to place your order.
- All students must remove jewellery before entering a class. Unsuitable clothing could result in a student being asked to sit out of class.
- All Stage School tutors are in receipt of a full CRB check.
- The Performance Factory is in possession of public liability insurance.
- The stage school holds an accident logbook to record any incidents or injuries to students or tutors.
- All tutors are suitably experienced and qualified to teach young people.
- TPF students will not be allowed to leave the school premise unless a parent or guardian accompanies them. Written consent must be given of other arrangements.
- Tutors will avoid any unnecessary physical contact with students. However parents need to understand that contact is sometimes required.
- The Performance Factory reserves the right to discharge any student who disrupts classes on a regular basis. Anti-social behavior will not be tolerated.
- Please note photos and videos are taken in class by members of staff and used for publicity purposes. Please contact the office if you have any questions regarding this.
- The Performance Factory is in procession of a Child Protection Policy.